Senior Manager, Revenue Ops at Grubhub
Restaurant Network Operations serves as the direct support function within the Restaurant Network, bridging the gap between strategy, data, tools and automation. The Restaurant Network team is made up of 5 key departments: Restaurant Sales, Restaurant Success, Restaurant Fulfillment, Restaurant Marketing and Restaurant Services. We are looking for an experienced leader to lead the strategy for our Restaurant Network Operations Revenue team. This role is responsible for leading the business intelligence function to help set strategy and measure overall health and performance of each department by continuously identifying and understanding underlying opportunities and executing on improvements.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Determine the short and long term plan and priorities for the Restaurant Network team -- ensuring full alignment to grubhub’s vision and goals
- Establish metrics for everything -- signs, conversion, attrition, sales cycle etc. and leverage the data to make sound business decisions
- Develop data driven strategies around territories, headcount allocation, incentives, lead quality, restaurant prioritization, etc
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure we continually enhance the Grubhub experience - automation and process improvement are top priorities
- Build strong relationships across product, engineering, analytics, and other Grubhub teams - collaboration is key as we move fast and need to work together to get things done
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ yrs. of relevant work experience in operations/strategy/consulting/business development responsibilities of growing a business. You think like an owner, determined at every level to get the hard work done
- 5+ yrs. of management / team leadership experience with the ability to develop team dynamic, identify talent, and foster growth
- Strong ability to influence across all levels of the organization (both within and external to market and delivery operations)
- Superior flexibility and ability to navigate (and help others succeed in) an ever-changing environment with moving business targets
- Advanced level understanding in operational metrics, process improvement, and data analysis in Excel and Tableau -- SQL is a plus
- High endurance, high integrity, and sky-high expectations for self and others
- Experience working w/ technical systems to help drive a best-in-class technology platform
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.