CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 8.5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Accounting Team is interested in hiring a Senior Staff Accountant who can assist in supporting the team and help CLEAR grow towards accomplishing daily responsibilities. The below details breakdown the skills needed.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain our Fixed Asset Ledger on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure accurate financial impact and coding
- Own all payroll expense for the entire company (Semi-Monthly, Bi-Weekly, Commissions, Bonus, etc)
- Own the accrual process for the company and ensure expenses are reflected accurately on a monthly basis
- Work with our HR department to ensure medical expenses are being reflected accurately each month
- Help support overall department initiatives to embrace change and increase efficiency by instituting new process around various key accounting areas
- Assist with our quarterly financial statement filings and annual financial statement audit process
Who You Are:
- 2+ years in accounting, audit or related field
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Looker or other reporting tools
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills