Sr. Director, Revenue Operations at Vimeo
The Sr. Director, Revenue Operations is a key part of Vimeo's enterprise finance team and will work closely with Vimeo’s enterprise business leadership to drive continued rapid growth while delivering a superior customer experience. This leader will manage an operations team responsible for critical components of the quote-to-cash process, and they will work cross-functionally to optimize the end-to-end process from Salesforce quoting through to billing and accounts receivable.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all facets of the daily operations of the billing and collections functions, ensuring accurate and timely processing of billing and invoicing
- Work closely with SVP of Business Operations and sales leadership to optimize Salesforce workflows and data architecture to ensure seamless Zuora billing
- Play a leading role in the change management function for enterprise product launches and process updates
- Partner with sales leadership on sales commission plan development and design; ensure sales commissions are paid accurately and on a timely basis
- Implement new systems to support the company’s growth and realize operating efficiencies, including a commissions system and a collections module
- Constantly evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities to improve, automate, and scale
- Provide operational and financial thought partnership for sales leadership.
- Serve as the primary point of contact within finance for the deal desk team; provide approvals for special pricing or custom billing terms
- Work with BI team and key stakeholders to deliver a comprehensive set of KPIs for the enterprise business
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience in some combination of billing, collections and sales finance, preferably with a high-growth SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject area such as finance, accounting, or business. MBA is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in manager- or director-level positions responsible for revenue operations, system design and administration or business intelligence
- Ability to think strategically and implement ideas/initiatives tactically
- Excellent commercial awareness with ability to make recommendations based on a balanced assessment of tradeoffs
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion
- Experience with Salesforce and Zuora highly desired
- Proven track record of building and following processes and procedures that can scale as we grow
- Bias towards solving problems, taking action and pursuing continuous improvement
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs