Strategic Finance Associate at Mulberry Technology
About the Role:
Working within the Finance team, you will drive financial modeling and operational analytics efforts that guide better decision making across our fast growing business. One of the most important aspects of this role is to be a close partner to the Sales, Business Development and Assurance teams on commercial pricing strategy, revenue operations and business performance management. You will play an impactful role in helping guide company-wide decisions by deeply understanding and modeling the quantitative and qualitative aspects of various initiatives, providing leaders with clarity and insights through your analysis and observations.
- Strategic deal modeling and pricing for commercial proposals, revenue forecasting and managing key metrics (LTV, CAC, payback period, etc.) with Sales, Business Development, Product, Assurance and Partner Success.
- Initiation, ownership and execution of cross-functional business critical projects.
- Ad-hoc strategic finance projects, such as new office space or new payroll service provider analysis.
- Building and updating budgets and forecasts in detailed 3-statement financial models.
- Supporting management reporting, corporate development and future capital raise efforts.
What We're Seeking:
- 3+ years of strategic finance or FP&A experience, ideally in investment banking, strategy consulting, VC or PE.
- High level of proficiency in Excel modeling with hands-on experience building detailed forecasts.
- Familiarity with SQL or willingness to learn.
- Consistent track record of owning impactful business projects from ideation to completion.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to collect, manipulate, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a track record of delivering on time-sensitive projects for senior stakeholders.
- Creative thinker with ability to work independently, multi-task and manage time effectively under tight deadlines.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly growing Series B funded startup
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO (minimum 15 days off required)
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of tenure
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!