The Peloton Tax Team is looking for a skilled tax professional to join our in-house tax team. As a member of the Peloton Tax Team you will help mitigate tax risks and maximize tax opportunities by leveraging your tax experience and through collaboration with business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in international taxation. Ideally, the candidate will have experience managing international tax compliance, experience supporting local finance teams, and have exposure to transfer pricing principals. This position will support direct tax compliance and tax accounting matters for Peloton’s rest-of-world entities. This candidate will support our local finance stakeholders on all tax related matters. The candidate will also assist with country by country reporting obligations, and help support global tax planning initiatives.
The Peloton Tax Team strives to be a best-in-class team that provides our business stakeholders with top tier tax support. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a creative problem solver, attentive to detail, and highly organized. The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and is someone who consistently exceeds expectations.
We are looking for candidates who have held tax positions in public companies, or with a tax consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for 6 or more years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day responsibilities of the tax team, including but not limited to, supporting international tax compliance workstreams, reconciliation workstreams, planning projects, preparing audit ready documentation, and helping support tax requirements for intercompany transactions. The candidate will be expected to ensure accurate and timely filings for our rest-of-world entities.
Responsibilities and Required Experience:
- International tax reporting and compliance (direct tax)
- Exposure to international tax planning
- Assisting with preparation of rest-of-world income tax returns
- Preparation of international estimated tax payments
- Support rest of world controversy/audit workstreams
- Assist with transfer pricing documentation
- Experience working with a team of skilled tax professionals
- Experience training, developing, and fostering professional growth among a team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field
- At least 6 years working in the corporate tax function at a publicly traded company and/or a tax advisory firm
- CPA, MBA, and/or JD (with Tax concentration)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.