VP, Enterprise Systems at Integral Ad Science
We are seeking an accomplished Leader with an extensive background in operations, process improvement, technology and delivery to drive high profile business processes including Quote-To-Cash, and other business critical initiatives. You are passionate about driving innovation and have demonstrated success with large scale business transformation projects. You enjoy partnering with internal teams and providing strategic operational direction and support in close collaboration with executive, senior management and key stakeholders. Most of all, you enjoy working with great people who are changing an entire industry.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with business owners, stakeholders and vendors to design, implement and project manage the Quote To Cash initiative to implementation, and within prescribed budget and timelines.
- Manage the Quote To Cash systems and infrastructure
- Manage Team Members
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on other critical business process related initiatives.
- Develop strategies and design improvements using professional business process methodologies and tools to improve overall business processes.
- Provide technical input and direction in identifying, evaluating, developing and integrating systems (in collaboration with 3rd party application owner and consultants) and procedures that meet stakeholder and user requirements.
- Drive innovation through business process improvements and change management leadership.
- Manage a prioritized roadmap for internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to ensure proper training and enablement of the sales and operations teams.
- Create clear and concise business/functional requirements and documentation.
Who you are and what you have:
- A minimum of 7 years related professional experience.
- Consulting, software company environment, and Ad Tech background preferred.
- Large project management experience, including demonstrated success leading large-scale, complex Quote To Cash and other business process initiatives through all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Professional business process certification preferred, e.g. Lean Six Sigma.
- Business system experience, including Salesforce and Accounting/Billing systems. Intacct accounting system experience is preferred.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- A self-starter who can prioritize work in a fast-paced and dynamic tech environment.
- A team player who can collaborate across all departments and with all levels.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com, Conga, Docusign, Echosign and related Quote to Cash technologies required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or Operations required; Master’s degree preferred.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.