VP, Revenue Operations at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward the checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
Riskified’s Revenue Operations team plays a key role in developing and overseeing our strategy for generating profitable revenue over the short and long term. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and driven revenue operations leader who can help lead us through the next phase of growth by owning productivity, process, and execution across sales functions. This role will focus on increasing seller productivity and driving revenue growth.
The VP of Revenue Operations will report to our VP of Global Sales. This is an exciting opportunity to build and lead a Revenue Operations team, responsible for everything from productivity metrics, sales planning, and funnel accuracy to CRM system improvements. This individual will provide analysis, decision support, sales comp planning and oversight, and deal forecasting for the Riskified Sales Team. Also, the VP RevOps will act as the professional leader of all other Ops teams (Marketing Ops, Account Management Ops, Operations Ops, and more).What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee Sales Productivity/Performance
- Utilizing defined productivity metrics/reports to assess productivity and other key KPIs and determine corrective actions (turnover, yield, cost of sales).
- Account Assignment Management - supporting the management on the allocation of accounts to ensure appropriate assignments and appropriate balance of opportunities within the team.
- Hire and structure a team of professionals to lead a global revenue Operations team
- Drive annual planning process for Sales and BD teams including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, and quota in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales
- Help design and rollout of Sales and Sales leadership comp plans, managing commission plan administration, quota management, and performance tracking
- Own Sales/Executive Reporting, including Revenue Forecasts & Business KPIs, Sales Cycle Metrics, Trends & Comparatives, and Segmentation/Analysis.
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in our sales tools and how they interact with our BI and finance systems
- Work cross-functionally to develop growth plans for new geographies and market segments
- Oversee & product manage our CRM data/structure, drive & monitor sales processes & workflows within CRM tool, and steer continuous improvement & automation of sales-related processes & BI
- 5+ years experience in a Revenue/Sales Operations leadership role, building out the function at a fast growing enterprise sales company.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs
- Strong quantitative background in data analysis and modeling (Familiarity with SQL and/or Tableau - an advantage)
- Extensive experience rolling out programs and processes across a large number of people
- 7+ years working with Salesforce, with a demonstrated understanding of all administrative capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and layout, and native reporting capabilities
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- MBA a plus
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup in 2019
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.