VP, Revenue Operations at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
Our VP, Revenue Operations will partner with the Go-To-Market (GTM) leadership across sales, marketing, strategic alliances, product marketing, customer success, deal desk, and finance leadership to drive process optimization, territory and quota development, forecasting, commission plans, and quote-to-contract deal execution. This role will drive GTM performance, ensure pipeline progression, produce actionable reporting and analysis while documenting and building strong relationships across GTM leadership to influence decision making.
The VP, Revenue Operations will manage a team of world class talent to drive the following capabilities with continuous improvement to support the GTM organization:
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, industry, and finance organizations. Implement operational processes and procedures to ensure data accuracy and reporting.
- Develop process, systems and productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets. Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken.
- Evolve the methods and tools to measure, report and recommend improvements on sales effectiveness and enablement.
- Partnering with Sales Leadership, Finance, and Legal on pricing optimization, contract standardization, and quote-to-contract efficiencies.
- Work closely with the executive team to understand and contribute to company and technology strategy.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the CRO, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the company’s business and financial goals.
- Equitably assign salesforce quotas and territories while ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program. Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity including enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Optimally deploy sales personnel, making recommendations for sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develop new reporting tools as needed. Coordinate with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working closely with Sales Enablement, establish a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritize training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles.
- Working with Human Resources, Finance and senior sales leadership, design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
How we’ll measure success:
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas, territory planning, and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the establishment, improvement and measurement of a repeatable quote-to-contract process.
- Accountable for forecasting accuracy, and achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Responsible for achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of sales operations or sales management experience in a high-growth SaaS/PaaS environment.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives leveraging standard SaaS sales metrics and benchmarking.
- Experience using MEDDIC is strongly preferred and is a plus.
- Experience managing in a high growth environment and willingness to manage through change.
- Well-organized, strong communication skills and ability to manage and influence indirect reports.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.