Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and partner with the Go-To-Market (GTM) leadership across sales, marketing, strategic alliances, product marketing, customer success, deal desk and finance leadership.
- Drive GTM strategy, process optimization, territory planning, commission plans, quote-to-contract deal execution and sales enablement.
- You will create GTM strategy and performance, ensure pipeline progression, and produce sales reporting while building relationships across GTM Leadership.
- Develop a GTM organizational blueprint that creates unambiguous ownership and clarifies roles and responsibilities across the GTM team.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization and counsel to the CRO in implementing GTM organization goals.
- Equitably assign Salesforce quotas and territories while ensuring the firm's financial goals are allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Manage the assignment of all sales organization goals.
- Establish a high-quality pipeline and forecasting process. Promote forecast accuracy by comparing Client Partner and Sales Leadership forecast accuracy to predictive modeling.
- Implement an outstanding set of reports to produce deep insight and understanding of the business. Get the business to shift focus towards driving leading indicators instead of lagging indicators.
- Implement compensation plans that support the strategic direction of the GTM team. Co-create these plans with Client Partners, Sales Leadership, HR, and Finance to create an agreement.
- Implement continuous improvement of GTM processes, to increase the business and improve productivity across the GTM team.
- Develop an excellent Sales and Customer Success enablement program, including certifications, that results in the predictable ramp of new hires and improvements of effectiveness and productivity of the existing organization
- Improve GTM processes. Work with the executive team to understand and contribute to company and technology strategy.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Finance, and Legal on pricing optimization, contract standardization, and quote-to-contract efficiencies.
- Minimum 10 years of sales operations experience in high-growth Enterprise B2B SaaS companies.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience managing rigorous corporate programs applying standard SaaS sales benchmarks.
- Successful history in leading high-growth environments, managing through change.
- Experience with GTM tools like Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, and others.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.