Associate HR Operations Manager
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Associate HR Operations Manager will partner directly with the Director, HR Operations to build the HR Operations function from the ground up. You’ll contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels as the organization grows and scales. The ideal candidate is a true generalist and thrives in high growth environments building, evolving people, culture, and HR programs and processes. In this role, you will roll up your sleeves with a "no task too small" mentality while also thinking strategically about the broader needs of the People team. This role will be hands on in building and executing across many functional areas of HR such as culture & engagement, onboarding, employee experience, compliance, and learning & development.
- Create scalable, cohesive HR infrastructure that is tailored to employees at all levels
- Drive efficiency and employee satisfaction through automation, process excellence, and innovation
- Lead evaluation and implementation of HR platforms and other technology systems
- Work cross functionally to solidify our onboarding experience, creating seamless, scalable, and highly effective processes that ensure new employees feel welcomed, ramped, and integrated into the business and team
- Develop, implement, enforce policies that are compliant to local, state, and federal requirements, and are aligned with the culture and environment to support the business
- Engage with employees on cultural initiatives and day to day process development and improvement to provide a work environment conducive to success
- Field questions from employees and resolve day-to-day issues in relation to payroll, benefits, compensation, and general HR inquiries
- Serves as an adviser to our management team to understand business needs and proactively identifying gaps in communication or process and procedure
- Partners with HR Business Partners to design, introduce, and integrate HR strategies and oversee the scheduling and delivery of trainings as appropriate
- 5+ years of work experience in various areas of HR and project management
- Must have excellent presentation and communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- You are a true HR Generalist and Program Manager
- You have experience being the face of HR, representing and implementing policies and practices to employees and managers throughout the company
- You have experience creating and implementing scalable process that creates efficiency and effectiveness across the HR function and broader business/team
- You are metric and process-driven while also flexible
- You are a culture-builder. You understand the importance of maintaining a healthy and stimulating culture to propel people to do their best work, every day
- You are a high-energy, people-person and can cultivate strong relationships with all types of people
- You are service-oriented. You understand that people are the core of who we are and place a premium on customer service
- You are highly organized. You know how to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately and can succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.