As a People & Culture Compensation Analyst at Compass, you will champion our values and ensure that Compass is a great place to come to work everyday. You’ll be instrumental in ensuring Compass attracts and retains top talent by providing compensation that is competitive and equitable. You’ll work with a dynamic People & Culture team learning and contributing in an energizing environment.
At Compass You Will:
- Participate in all aspects of our bi-annual compensation review from initial planning to communication of compensation decisions
- Analyze and review job descriptions to conduct job pricings for new roles, make recommendations on salary bands and rates within the company as compared to rates in the market
- Responsible for maintenance of compensation data across our various systems and ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual incentive payout administration - experience in sales compensation preferred
- Administer equity plan program and employee communications
- Respond to company inquiries regarding pay policies and practices
- Participate in compensation surveys as needed
- Build compliance into all we do, including helping with running various audits and reports and ensuring all personnel files are complete and compliant with all laws and regulations
- Work on other People & Culture related projects as assigned
What We Look For:
- 4+ years of experience in HR/Compensation
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Accounting or Finance)
- Empathetic and engaging. You have strong interpersonal, organizational, and teamwork skills.
- Solutions-driven & data focused. You believe there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You have an ability to see data and numbers and know how to translate this into something meaningful. You have impeccable attention to detail and take pride in delivering timely and thorough service with outstanding follow-up.
- Integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do.
- Familiarity working with ADP and/or PayFactors a plus but not required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required