We're looking for a Compensation Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Compensation and broader Total Rewards Team to support our compensation and benefits programs. You'll work on data analyses and administration of our programs and our equity administration software. You will:
- Support the compensation review process for all employees, including maintenance of systems and tools, interaction with HRBPs, Performance Management team, and creating communications.
- Support the market intelligence process including participation in compensation surveys to run position-to-market analyses to ensure competitive and market relevant compensation structures.
- Prepare and present summary reports of Total Rewards analyses.
- Use spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Administer the equity administration software (EquatePlus), including administration of participant data, data audits, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Administer the payroll administration software (Ultipro) for equity compensation off-cycle payrolls, data audits, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of compensation related payroll analytics.
- Assist with preparing and delivering education and communications related to our compensation programs.
- Support advising Recruiters on external offers.
- Collaborate with internal, affiliate and parent People and Finance teams to understand, map and follow controls for equity compensation processing.
- Participate in working groups involved on all matters relating to employee equity programs, program analysis, accounting information and analysis, communications and education.
- Other projects related to total rewards as applicable.
Who You Are
You're an analytical thinker with 3+ years of experience in compensation or finance. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have Bachelor’s Degree
- You are an excellent organization & analytical skills, and attention to detail
- You have an advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- You have an ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to business information
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience using stock administration software
- You have experience with compensation market benchmarking and analyzing salary survey data
- You have experience administering Long Term Incentive programs and tax reporting
- You have strong interpersonal skills that include excellent skills in written communication, oral communication, collaboration, and problem solving with other departments and colleagues
- You have the ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- You have the ability to work in a matrixed team environment, collaborating with and receiving direction from multiple stakeholders
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.