Corporate Recruiter at Conductor
At Conductor, our recruiters possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and a vision for talent acquisition in a vibrant, data-driven organization. Through collaboration with leadership, team members, and other stakeholders, ensure that we have a seamless and effective interview and recruitment process. This recruiter will be a member of the People Team. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about recruiting and is focused on delivering sustainable results that enable growth of both careers and the organization.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for assigned roles across functions, driving the hiring process from start to finish – including sourcing, job descriptions, screening, facilitating interviews, reference checks, offer creation, and closing candidates.
- Act as an experienced and trusted adviser to hiring manager providing guidance, insights and best practices on hiring strategies
- Partners with internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs to actively translate that into a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring teams to improve talent attraction strategies to increase diversity of pipelines
- Identify, attract and engage passive candidates through creative outbound techniques across multiple channels
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintaining data integrity within ATS and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Act as an employer branding champion to cultivate hiring managers and interviewers to represent the company's culture and Employee Value Proposition in a meaningful way.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through.
- Attend Recruitment events (career fairs, on-line events)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years’ of full cycle recruiting experience for both technical and non-technical roles
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with candidates and internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter who is result-oriented, resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious, and who takes initiative and risks.
- Must be able to represent brand image in a professional manner
- Experience in driving diversity within the recruiting process
- ATS platform experience (Greenhouse) highly desired.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with a strong understanding and use of Outlook and Excel