WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- We’re looking for a Director of Technical Recruitment in New York City, reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, to be a strategic partner to the engineering org.
- You will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of technical recruiters.
- You will define and drive the strategic direction of Braze’s technical recruiting efforts by partnering closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition and Engineering leadership.
- Provide insights on current hiring progress to stakeholders using data, while also using data to inform future hiring strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of technical recruitment experience.
- 5+ years of leading, mentoring and building technical recruitment teams.
- You have a blend of agency recruitment and in-house recruitment experience, and more importantly you have helped in-house recruitment teams scale up.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical and product-focused roles ranging from product engineering, devops, product management, product design, etc.
- You have a track record of rapidly scaling engineering organizations.
- You’ve come up with comprehensive sourcing and outreach strategies to both elevate our employer brand and build awareness within the engineering communities.
- You love data! You routinely pull reports and analyze recruitment metrics in order to make data-driven decisions.
- Building trust and gaining buy-in within engineering leadership comes naturally to you and you use data to back up your proposals.
- You enjoy working in an autonomous environment where you have the flexibility and freedom to propose and implement what you see fit in order to scale an engineering org with high-quality talent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.