Employee Experience Associate
We are searching for an Associate, Employee Experience to report into our Manager, Communications and Social Responsibility. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented multi-tasker who will execute employee experience initiatives, culture-related events and office tasks around Knotel. S/he/they must be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, skilled at multitasking and tactical execution in the employee experience space.
What You’ll Do
- Execute an integrated employee experience, events, and office support strategy that aligns with Knotel’s global business priorities and values to help shape employee engagement and culture
- Maintain Knotel’s internal events calendar globally, ensuring that all offices are well informed and have a cohesive employee experience. Liaise with global offices as necessary for events.
- Lead office operations and tasks including but not limited to: lead office moves, ordering supplies, office operations, employee access, office innovation, and new hire orientation
- Support and manage Knotel internal events including town halls, lunch and learns, company outings, etc.
- Assist in design, editing, and sourcing content for internal communication materials.
- Partner with employees to help share key wins/milestones with the company as part of broader efforts to keep employees educated about our business
- Act as a culture carrier within our office - you’ll be a champion for all things Knotel!
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in related events and/or office role
- Ability to work long hours, managing pre and post-events
- Experience executing employee engagement for a variety of stakeholders and audiences
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, as well as verbal presentation skills
- Must possess excellent organizational, planning and project management skills & thrives on getting things done both quickly and accurately
- As a member of our People Ops team, this individual must be able to effectively handle highly sensitive and confidential information
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.