Executive Assistant/People Ops Coordinator
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a People Operations Coordinator to join our growing team! As a part of the PeopleOps team, you will help support our CEO, schedule interviews, and take on ad hoc projects to support our people and recruiting functions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to help build the internal operations processes of the company as we grow. Please note, this is a temp-to-perm position.
- Help manage our CEOs calendar, including and scheduling executive-level meetings both internally and externally, booking travel, and registering for conferences
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Scheduling and running in-person interviews and coordinating candidate travel
- Helping to manage our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to improve recruiting operations
- Support on other initiatives to make Pager a great place to work
- Incredible attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or HR support role is preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Familiarity with Greenhouse is a plus
- Has a demonstrated interest in People Operations or Recruiting
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.