At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
The Executive Recruiter will be responsible for owning and executing executive level searches across the business. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, client management, complex offer negotiation and agency management. If you are seeking a role that will allow you to own a significant piece of a hyper-scaling enterprise, then this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver a delightful experience to executive hiring managers and their prospects
- Fully own and lead complex searches with a cross-functional set of stakeholders
- Conduct deep research to map target companies and top talent for Paxos
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Bring creative solutions and deep experience with Diversity and Inclusion practices
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Paxos recruits leadership talent
- Influence and advise executive through data driven communications
- Build out talent networks by tapping into knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Confidently and eloquently lead search meetings and updates
- Provide strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with executive leadership
Who you are:
- 7+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on executive level candidate generation in a complex and competitive industry
- A curious, constant learner - you can learn new technology and product domains, and then quickly understand and apply this knowledge into effective search strategies
- Expert communicator; a compelling communicator who will be able to effectively engage the attention of executive stakeholders, and articulate complex arguments in a polished and professional manner
Self-assured; not easily thrown, able to think on your feet and work on highly confidential searches with senior leadership
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
- Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 150 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
- Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
- Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like PayPal, Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
- How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
- Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $300 Million Series D
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Fireside Chat with Paxos CEO Chad Cascarilla and Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev