Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Global Clinical Recruiter to join the Provider Operations team! The Provider Operations team’s mandate is to grow, support, and advance our community of diverse, high-quality providers. The Global Clinical Recruiter will be focused on sourcing, vetting, and hiring top-notch international mental health providers to join our network. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Provider Growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a robust pipeline of high-quality therapists and psychiatrists (virtual) via creative sourcing strategies, incoming application management, and referrals
- Help build and utilize our provider hiring model to create hiring goals & priorities, as we continue to grow internationally
- Conduct interviews to assess the clinical and technical abilities of each prospective provider, as well as pitch the mission and benefits of working with Spring Health
- Lead & manage negotiations with providers to ultimately hire the best of the best!
- Work closely with our Provider Enablement and Credentialing teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all provider new hires
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure we are reaching & attracting the best provider talent via partnerships, job postings, and beyond
- Bring bold and innovative ideas to the table, as the Global Clinical Recruiting team continues to improve the way we hire and grow our provider network
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
- Experience sourcing international candidates
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and driving a fair recruiting process
- Outstanding written & verbal communication, solid organization skills, high attention to detail
- A thoughtful and collaborative approach to building relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Humility, resourcefulness, ambition, professionalism
- Demonstrated passion for, and understanding of, mental health and the broader international healthcare system is a plus
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible, remote friendly work arrangements and setup
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.