Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director at DoubleVerify
Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify is on a journey to enhance our culture through continuous improvement of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging across our global offices. While we are proud of our progress thus far, we know we have a long way to go, and are searching for a passionate, experienced Global DEI Director to lead our efforts as an expert in organizational development, culture, and change. Based in our Global HQ in NYC, and reporting to the Head of Learning & Organizational Development, this critical role will partner closely with our Senior Leadership team, DEI Council, and stakeholders across the company to effect positive change. The role is global in scope and has the opportunity to have a real impact on a growing technology company. If you thrive in fast paced, dynamic, global work environments, love to creatively solve problems, and have a passion for building and sustaining culture, this role is for you!
- Expand the breadth and impact of our global DEI initiatives and programming by owning, refining, evolving, and implementing DV’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy in partnership with the DEI Council, Senior Leadership team, and business stakeholders
- Identify the metrics and processes that will help measure progress and accountability related to DEI
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure that our Talent Partners, Hiring managers, and interviewers are equipped to source and vet diverse talent and set interviewers up for success in the hiring process
- Partner with Recruiting, Marketing, and business leaders to build an employer brand and culture that resonates with diverse candidates
- Partner and consult across DV’s People teams (Learning, HR Ops, HR Business Partners, and Talent Acquisition) to ensure a DEI lens is applied to people initiatives and projects
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to define and launch DEI-focused learning experiences throughout the organization
- Use research- and data-driven insights to diagnose and assess the impact of specific DEI strategies and initiatives
- Partner with our Senior Leadership team and our HR Business Partners to design and report on function-specific DEI action plans based on quantitative & qualitative data
- Partner with DV leadership to educate and advise on how to connect DEI to all aspects of our business; ensuring a DEI lens is used for every product and initiative
- Partner with our DEI Council to drive DEI initiatives, focus our efforts on the most impactful priorities, and amplify and advocate for underrepresented voices
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience successfully building and leading a diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy and translating it into impactful initiatives and outcomes (experience leading global DEI strategy preferred)
- Demonstrated success in using data/insights to develop and evolve diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and programs
- Ability to influence and drive action at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of industry benchmarks, leading DEI practices, and a passion for turning theory into results
- Success in coaching organizational leaders at the executive level in DEI concepts and strategies
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!