Global Head of Talent Acquisition at Hyperscience
- In partnership with our Head of People, Hyperscience’s Global Head of Talent Acquisition will design, optimize, and scale our approach to sourcing, vetting, and hiring exceptional talent.
- Design and implement a rigorous, engaging, and scalable approach to talent acquisition that builds upon Hyperscience’s employer brand, sustains diverse pipelines, evaluates talent holistically and efficiently, and fuels our growth and impact
- Serve as a trusted business partner to hiring managers across the organization, understanding how headcount plans support our strategic priorities and advising hiring managers on sourcing channels, candidate evaluation, and other critical decisions
- Develop strong connections within the tech startup and innovation communities, remaining abreast of opportunities, challenges, and trends that will continuously improve our approach to talentUse data and analytics to identify and execute on optimization opportunities.
- Build Hyperscience’s Recruitment team - including organizational design, hiring, and ongoing people management and professional development
- At least five to ten years of experience leading a recruitment team at a company/companies with a high bar for talent and data-driven approach to hiring
- Passion for scouting top-notch talent to ensure our teams have the right people in the right roles as we scale
- Record of hiring excellent people at an ambitious pace, maintaining accurate and actionable data, and habitually finding opportunities for greater efficiency and impact
- Facility with finding untapped sourcing channels that support robust pipelines --especially those that contribute to organizational diversity in every respect
- Exceptional people skills, in earning credibility with hiring managers, building rapport with candidates, or in external speaking and networking opportunities