Head of Technical Recruiting at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Recruiting to lead a best in class recruiting function to deliver top engineering talent to our ever growing organization. As a Senior Manager, you will develop, drive, and execute on staffing strategies across all of Squarespace. You will also be tasked with developing an incredible team of emerging talent leaders.
This role is based in our New York headquarters and reports into our Director of Talent Acquisition and Development.
- Lead & develop a team of 7+ talented recruiting professionals through coaching, mentorship and thoughtful day-to-day management
- Build out technical recruiting strategy across experienced and entry-level channels to increase hiring velocity and open up new pools of diverse talent
- Revamp recruiting processes where needed to increase velocity and ensure a best-in-class hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Partner closely with the business and functional leaders, along with HR Business Partners to ensure recruiting strategy, prioritization and headcount alignment
- Ensure Squarespace is providing a best in class candidate experience, gathering relevant data and reporting on metrics to continually improve our overall process
- Leverage recruiting data to influence key business decisions
- Lead targeted executive searches
- Track record of leading rapidly scaling recruiting organizations and bringing out the best in direct-reports
- Process orientation & thought leadership - ability to build effective recruiting machines, measure success and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Metrics-driven decision maker - able to identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Deep understanding of using metrics to drive performance, find efficiencies and diagnose issues within the recruiting process
- Excellent communication & organization skills
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.