HR Business Partner - Revenue at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Partner with business leaders and managers to provide proactive support across the full spectrum of people strategy and execution, including organizational development, talent planning, performance management, and rewards alignment
- Participate in team meetings to identify and organization design, development and/or talent matters requiring alignment/enterprise approach with other business partners
- Provide support and guidance to managers on the implementation of core HR programs and policies
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues with speed, fairness, and consistency (performance management; conflict management; terminations)
- Support managers with the career development and progression of their team members
- Act as the liaison between People Ops, Total Rewards, and Talent areas of DailyPay’s People organization to deliver exceptional strategic business partner support to the Revenue team
- Work with the People Team on ad hoc projects, identifying metrics, areas of opportunity and recommending/implementing solutions
- Substantive understanding of revenue teams and knowledge of sales compensation plans, quota attainment and skill in generating and interpreting data for strategic decisions.
- Work as part of a team to build an impactful culture that reflects DailyPay's values, mission, and vision, including partnership with the Employee Experience and Culture Manager
- Establish proactive and trusting relationships at all levels of the Revenue organization
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a related field)
- 7+ years of HR experience with solid knowledge of legal compliance
- High capacity for managing multiple projects simultaneously, influencing and gaining credibility with all levels of employees and management
- Experience with employee relations and performance management
- Substantive professional experience working with sales and revenue teams
- High degree of comfort working with data to make strategic decisions
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly; outstanding follow up and EQ
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality absolutely required
- A passion for our employees and for what we do
- Excellent time and project management skills. There's a lot to do!
Bonus Points for:
- HR Certification with SHRM or HRCI
- Benefits, Sales Compensation and or Payroll experience
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with Employer Match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.