HR Coordinator at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis is looking for an enthusiastic, detail orientated people-loving person to join our People and Culture team as our new HR Coordinator. This person will be tasked with delivering a top-notch employee experience while facilitating the development of efficient operational processes that enable the delivery of key HR programs and services. Great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a high-growth organization where they can learn and contribute to the company's success, with a lot of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Support employees through the HR Life Cycle (Onboarding, Orientation, Talent Management, and Offboarding)
- Maintain employee records and ensure both it is both compliant and up-to-date
- Manage the onboarding processes including creating employee files, background checks, completing I-9 verifications
- Manage the employee offboarding process
- Conduct exit interviews with employees, provide reporting and trends to HRBPs and managers and make recommendations for improvement
- Drives HR initiatives and projects as assigned
- Process employee change notifications, promotions, terminations, transfers in Workday
- Identify process gaps and inefficiencies, provide solutions to address
- Support the HR team by managing HR projects and roll-out of HR initiatives,
- Understand the overall organization, providing front-line employee support for basic HR questions and guiding employees to appropriate resources as needed
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience across HR specialization areas.
- Proven capability of working with partners to develop, implement and audit HR programs, initiatives, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Proven track record of calmly, confidently, and confidentially engaging with management and employees to address opportunities and needs, as appropriate.
- Experience independently processing I9, E-verify and I9 reverifications, onboarding and offboarding
Skills that will make your successful
- Detail oriented with the ability to perform transactional data entry
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently, and manage competing priorities
- Analytical ability to identify issues, compare data, investigate, and resolve discrepancies.
- An energetic and outgoing self-starter
- High proficiency in MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Knowledge of HR practices and employment laws/regulations
- Experience with Workday
- SHRM-CP or HRCI-PHR certified a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.