HR Technology Lead at Squarespace
As the HR Technology Lead, you will be the primary driver for all people-related technologies at Squarespace, including its day-to-day operations and elements of the strategic direction. You will manage the overall planning, requirements gathering/end-user design, and project management to ensure that our HRIS, compensation, performance, and other systems work together efficiently and meet current and future business needs.
You will report to our Senior Manager, People Analytics & Technology and be based in our New York City headquarters.
- Work with the Senior Manager, People Analytics & Technology to:
- Optimize existing HR systems and establish goals and priorities for implementing new HR System solutions
- Plan, budget, and forecast organizational needs inclusive of system upgrades and the potential impact of those plans on current and future functionality
- Remedy gaps and minimize transactional HR activity
- Act as the primary liaison between Corporate IT & Business Systems, People Operations, and Recruiting Operations to:
- Identify gaps and set the HR systems roadmap
- Develop and execute change & communication plans for all HR technology
- Provide feedback for training and support documentation developed by Corporate IT & Business Systems team
- Work with HR process owners to configure systems for annual HR processes (e.g., performance and compensation reviews)
- Project manage implementation of new software and configuration changes:
- Align stakeholders to collect and articulate system requirements
- Understand People team programs, environment, and processes and leverage your prior HR experience to help design forward-looking configurations, workflows, and system functionality in partnership with Corporate IT
- Develop a plan for short- and long-term maintenance of data in tables (i.e., job codes) to be used by the People Operations and Recruiting Operations teams
- Partner with the Internal Controls team and People team process owners to establish procedures and serve as the point of contact for audits of internal People data and processes
- 6+ years of progressive HR experience with ~4 years serving in an HR Systems capacity
- Prior HRIS implementation experience
- Knowledge of Ultipro and Greenhouse a plus
- Experience working in both private and public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skillset with an eye for detail and errors in large datasets.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.