Compass is looking for a dedicated HRIS Manager who will provide leadership and direction to all system related HRIS projects and initiatives.
- Manage and oversee the implementation of a HRIS system, which includes system upgrades, enhancements, and data integration, while ensuring data integrity and security.
- Works collaboratively with HR team members, Payroll and Finance and other appropriate stakeholders to analyze current processes, identify new system functionalities, recommend and implement changes.
- Actively participates in annual HR projects (e.g. open enrollment, compensation cycles, performance cycles) by leading and collaborating on the process / system design, configuration, testing and providing support post-launch.
- Provides support by researching and resolving complex issues, which includes reviewing and testing process flaws, and developing complex reports to support business needs.
- Documents and maintains all system configurations, procedures, user documentation and system updates.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts of vendors related to company HRIS.
- Conducts formal and informal training sessions related to all Human Resource systems, as well as making sure the cultural change management is in place for new processes and procedures related to the systems.
- Design standard reports on key metrics for inclusion on HR scorecards.
- Performs regular HRIS data audits to ensure system accuracy and compliance with all federal, state and local employments laws or to determine areas in need of additional training/resources and advising management on needed actions.
- BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, HR or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources with a focus on HR Systems.
- Recruiting (ATS) and Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to elicit requirements from customers and successfully deliver presentations, data, etc. with an understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Advanced Excel skills and strong abilities to analyze, report and present data.
- Attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.