HRIS & Reporting Associate
Flatiron Health is bringing the power of big data to the oncology industry. Our team is building a disruptive software platform dedicated to oncology that connects cancer centers across the country on a common infrastructure. Our platform aggregates and transforms real-world data at a scale and clinical depth never seen before. In creating this platform, we are building the largest, most comprehensive system of oncology data intelligence in the US.
To achieve our mission, we hire A+ talent and invest in their long-term career growth at Flatiron. The People Operations function is looking for an HRIS Associate to join the team. This person will support the ongoing evolution of our People Systems and help develop stronger reporting practices in partnership with the HRIS Lead. The ideal candidate will be a voracious learner who is eager to roll up their sleeves and help the team use systems and workflows to continually optimize the way the People Team works.
- Assess requirements with stakeholders for process/workflow changes and translate them into technical solutions in UltiPro
- Support the HRIS Lead in the development, iteration and maintenance of People Team analytics and dashboards
- Provide reporting support for internal/external audits, statutory filings (EEO-1, 5500s, nondiscrimination testing, etc.) as well as federal and state data requests.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation; train end users (new and existing employees) on new processes/functionality
- Review UltiPro product enhancement and release information to assess impact and/or value added.
- Partner with UltiPro and third-party vendors to set up, test, maintain and troubleshoot integrations.
- Perform regular data integrity audits and recommend process updates to correct issues.
- Support the HRIS Lead in key strategic projects and system updates.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of HRIS administration experience
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of People Operations, Payroll, and Benefits processes
- Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, nested formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to easily learn new systems and build additional Excel skills
- Experience combining and manipulating large sets of data
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Desire to learn, develop existing skill set, and take on more responsibility.
- Ultipro experience
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Sheets, Gmail, Google Calendar.
- High-growth tech company experience.
- Working knowledge of employee benefits and 401(k).
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer.