Human Resources Analyst at Celonis
Human Resources Analyst
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at $2.5Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016, $50M Series B funding in June 2018, and $290 million Series C funding. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis is looking for an organized, people loving, data driven, HR Generalist to join our growing HR Team. This person will be tasked with working cross functionally in managing our data efficiently and accurately and will report to the HR Manager of North America.
- Drive efficiency and employee satisfaction through automation, process excellence, and innovation within our systems (mostly Workday)
- Lead evaluation and implementation of HR platforms and other technology systems
- Handle all commission bonus target documents for new hires and ongoing updates
- Field manager requests for updates and changes in all HR systems
- Partner with HR to design, introduce, and integrate HR strategies and oversee the scheduling and delivery of trainings as appropriate
- Process employee data & generates HR-related reports from our database on an ongoing basis
- Analyze and evaluate HR data and reports
- Work closely with the global business application team
- Troubleshoot and report technical issues within our systems
- Ad-hoc projects
- You have 3-4 years experience within a tech-driven HR/People Operations Team
- Workday experience required
- You have experience working cross-functionally within an organization
- You are skilled in Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables)
- You have excellent written and verbal skills
- You are organized and detail oriented- you notice the little things
- You maintain data integrity
- You are curious and make sure to keep up to date with the latest HR and business trends
- Experience with commission based salary plans is a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.