Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) at SIMON
Want to work at a fast-growing and award-winning fintech company? In our first two years, we’ve nearly tripled headcount and added two new asset classes to our cutting-edge platform for financial advisors. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in 2020 and, with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to work closely with our department heads to develop and implement predominately medium and long-term people solutions aligned to business strategy. As our HRBP, you will be the primary contact across business unites for all people-related issues and be a people champion ensuring that people are always high on the business agenda. This is a newly created position with an exciting opportunity to enhance our people function and support SIMON’s innovative culture. This position reports to the Head of People.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Manage the HR function including learning and development, performance management, employee relations and retention
- Become a trusted advisor to department heads in sales, operations, and engineering for all people related initiatives
- Establish and implement a company-wide learning and development framework tailored to our innovative culture resulting in increased retention and development opportunities
- Work closely with talent acquisition department to align KPIs to attract and retain talent
- Support a variety of people programs including DE&I, immigration, etc.
- Assist with more complex or sensitive day to day people issues
- Use data analytics to inform stakeholders on HR insights and talent decisions to scale the company
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field with 10 years’ experience in strategic human resources role
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in human resources, business administration or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent judgement with the ability to handle comprehensive employee relations issues
- Ability to prioritize workload and drive results in a high growth, supportive environment while having fun
- Learning and development expertise
- Experience with diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Previous experience in Fintech and high growth environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.