Internal Communications Manager
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Manage core internal communication vehicles including Company Intranet, messages, digital, and video, and more
- Establish protocols, tools, and templates that support communication objectives, are used regularly to build familiarity with employees, and set expectations on what kind of information will be shared, in what channels, and by whom.
- Build the Blink Health brand as an employer of choice for top talent
- Create a company-wide internal communication framework and calendar that identifies the right channels and methods for communications
- Partner with executives to develop and distribute communications strategies and materials regarding organizational changes, new hires, departures and promotions
- Partner with senior leaders and the People & Culture team to develop and drive employee engagement initiatives
- Manage Company All Hands and miscellaneous internal events for executives and their teams
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Develop and execute a corporate-wide communications strategy that focuses on sharing the company’s strategy, most critical plans, priorities, and announcements.
- Identify emerging issues and challenges both internally and externally. Recommend methods and messaging to adjust or add new, relevant content to existing plans in order to share with employees in real-time.
- Identify, monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as engagement metrics and team/employee feedback to measure effectiveness of communications
- Demonstrated ability to build a function, and create a comprehensive framework, foundation, and supporting processes.
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Stay current on industry trends, sharing information and best practices to keep internal communications modern and effective
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Develop methods to collect employee communication and engagement metrics, sharing results with relevant team members to acknowledge progress and inform decision-making
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Promote trust and transparency across the organization
- 7+ years of internal communications experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 1 year of event planning experience required
- Prior experience preparing materials for business leaders and/or executives and strong public speaking required
- Graphic Design, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, & Microsoft Office experience
- Strategic, high-level thinker with an ability to understand complex business issues and use them to craft easily understood messages for targeted audience groups
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects, prioritize and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment
- Knowledge of how to develop communications strategies that are impactful, create perception change, and define new direction
- Excellent written and oral communication to drive concise, simple, yet engaging messaging across the organization
- Strong storytelling ability - persuasive written and verbal communications, including interpersonal and presentation skills
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.