Greater NYC Area
ABOUT THE TEAM
The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our 1000-strong team are operating at their best, in a well-structured, high performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in Revolut’s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help manage and develop our fast growing New York workforce. You will be setting up HR policies and procedures for our New York office. This is a great opportunity to apply your leadership skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Develop world-class HR policies and procedures
• Drive HR processes' automation projects
• Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance compensation & benefits, HR policies, and similar) for our New York office
• Liaise and align with your peers in other Revolut offices and markets
• Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
• Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Experience in a Hyper-growth company desired
• Relevant Qualification
• Results-driven and numbers-oriented
• Logical and analytical thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Data and process-driven approaches to HR
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits.
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description