Learning and Development Coordinator at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Team Overview: The Braze Learning & Development (L&D) Team Mission is to foster and facilitate learning with the purpose of growth. We believe that learning is rooted in application, inclusive, an ongoing journey and courageous.
The L&D Team reports directly to the VP of People at Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Director of Learning & Development.
- Coordinate logistics for supported training programs with a focus on the Braze New Employee Onboarding program;
- Be responsible for the administration of the Braze New Employee Onboarding Program
- Facilitate components of the Braze New Employee Onboarding Program to ensure all new Braze employees are equipped with the foundational knowledge of our company and business;
- Support administration of the Braze Learning Management System;
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization for training content;
- Create training content for classroom training, web hosted training and on-demand e-learning;
- Develop and maintain training curriculum and calendar;
- Report and track training progress.
WHO YOU ARE
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in training or related role;
- Technically savvy and experience working with Learning Management Systems;
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and excited to help build Braze’s training program;
- Strong communication, presentation and coordination skills;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Able to work in a cross-functional team environment with changing and evolving roles and responsibilities;
- An innate passion for coaching and developing people;
- An ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment with the tenacity needed to succeed in a start-up environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.