Learning & Development Manager
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Learning & Development Manager who will be responsible for setting a company-wide L&D strategy, as well as someone who will be point for developing in-house programs, as needed. In this position, you will partner with executives, managers, HR, and employees to prioritize learning needs and then set the strategy for a L&D program. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to own the strategy of L&D but to also stay close to the business by being responsible for the development of programs as well.
- Design, lead, and implement innovative talent development strategies and effective learning programs across the company
- Lead the development of management training programs for Yext people managers
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that learning and development initiatives are aligned with both individual and team needs
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous development
- Guide the organization in prioritizing and developing learning plans and curricula with available resources, in coordination with stakeholders, and aligning with organizational strategic priorities
- Provide input and outcome data on learning impact regularly in reports to management and partners
- An energetic and outgoing self-starter
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about investing in and developing people
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in human resource management, learning, training or related area, with a focus on learning and development
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing learning and development materials, both online and offline
- Ability to or interest in delivering in-house trainings
- Experience working within a high-growth company
- MBTI certified
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.