Learning Partner, Professional Development at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Learning Partner to support its growing employee development programs. The Learning & Development team develops our employees through a broad range of solutions, including self-paced, social, and experiential learning; in addition to live and virtual programming. You will partner with HR colleagues and members of the business to design and execute programs that support employee growth in addition to managing the portfolio of L&D products, including new employee onboarding, career development, and other professional development initiatives.
You will report to our Director of Learning & Development in our New York headquarters.
- Own the end-to-end program management of our new employee onboarding program
- Lead the development, design and delivery of new content, learning, and tools
- Develop and manage a full suite of L&D products related to Career Development that continually promote, reinforce, and enable Squarespace’s growth philosophy
- Work with L&D business partners to identify and execute company-wide professional development opportunities
- Co-develop long-term all-employee learning strategy and plan, and own/drive relevant components
- Support other all-employee learning initiatives, as needed
- Occasional travel may be required
- At least 8 years experience in the L&D field, an accomplished facilitator with experience in instructional design and in developing learning content
- Expert in managing new employee onboarding experiences and orientation programs
- Experience designing engaging, creative, and impactful in-person and online training to improve individual and organizational performance
- Experience using an LMS, LXP, and other learning technologies
- Experience working with a global L&D team
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.