WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage day-to-day operations of the sales recruitment team (5+ direct reports).
- Responsible for staffing your team, managing a team of Sales Recruiters and Sourcers, and coaching direct reports to support their development.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and People team leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to all members of the Talent team. Including providing support to direct reports who are navigating challenging situations with candidates and/or internal stakeholders.
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring needs and priorities to implement best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, including finding ways to diversify our talent pool.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts leveraging data analysis and dashboard reporting, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Utilize broader trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve the company’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process
WHO YOU ARE
- 9+ years of experience in a recruitment role, either as a recruiter, sourcer, or recruitment coordinator either internally or at a 3rd party staffing agency
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an in-house full cycle recruitment role, partnering with a sales org at a startup or technology company.
- Experience managing a team of recruiters, having supported them with career growth as well as difficult scenarios with stakeholders and candidates
- Track record of successfully filling challenging senior-level positions, including up to the SVP-level
- Ability to forge strong partnerships with senior leaders across the business and ability to pushback on senior stakeholders as needed
- Contribute to process improvements and play an active role in formulating recruiting strategies for the teams that you are supporting
- Leverage data to proactively diagnose potential issues and make recommendations to improve the recruitment process
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Prior experience partnering with internal stakeholders to identify new sources of candidates with the goal of diversifying our candidate pools
- Experience with a modern applicant tracking system, preferably Greenhouse ATS
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS Sales Talent Landscape and the talent profiles in these organizations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.