People Operations Admin
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a People Operations Admin to own several people operations functions within our growing company. This role will help ensure our People Operations team is running efficiently and effectively.
- Schedule and facilitate new employee onboarding including I-9 verification
- Serve as our administrator in ADP, ensuring accurate employee records
- Partner with recruiting for pre-employment processes including background checks, employment verification, etc…
- Assist with running regular reports on People Operations metrics
- Support the People Operations team in ad hoc projects, which may include assisting office management and recruiting
- Maintain internal personnel records
- Serve as a go-to person for all Pager employees regarding People Operations matters
- 1-2 years of experience as part of an HR/People Operations team
- Experience working with ADP is a plus
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience at a start-up or high growth company is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.