Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and MoneyLion) via its simple yet robust API and embeddable marketplaces. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even’s investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures. Even placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, awarded to the fastest growing tech companies in the world, and has originated over $3B in credit to date.
The People Operations Coordinator is a key member of the People Team and will be focused on providing a great employee experience for all members of the Even Financial team. Reporting into the Director, People, you will be responsible for delivering People operational support for all employees and incoming new hires and will assist the People team in every aspect of human resources at both a strategic and tactical level, including pre-boarding/on-boarding, communication of People team best practices, policies, and People programs. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the entire employee experience, starting with their first day, and is always looking for ways to improve and help keep Even a great place to work!
In this role, you'll work to onboard new employees and support key activities that contribute to a successful employee experience. You’ll have an opportunity to make an impact across various people initiatives by supporting Even’s employee lifecycle programs and processes, ensuring both a compliant and positive employee experience across the duration of an employee’s career journey.
What You'll Do
- Provide support to all areas of the employment lifecycle, including pre-boarding & onboarding, payroll, managing employment records, immigration, policy distribution, and offboarding
- Work cross-functionally to solidify our onboarding experience, creating a seamless, and highly effective process that ensures new employees feel welcomed and able to integrate into the business and team
- Work closely with our PEO Sequoia and provide exceptional support to all employees, by responding to inquiries related to benefits and People processes and initiatives
- Perform I-9 employment verification and track background screening results
- Enter all payroll changes and updates; work with Sequoia and our Finance Team on ensuring payroll is accurate
- Contribute to the constant iteration and evolution of our processes, programs and procedures in our hybrid work environment
- Support special projects and other ad-hoc initiatives across the team as needed.
Who You Are
- You’re a collaborative, detail-oriented team player with 1-3 years work (or internship) experience, ideally in a People/HR Coordination, Administrative or HR Operations role in a fast growing company
- You’re a problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced environment and working with different cross-functional teams
- You maintain the highest standard of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable communicating with stakeholders both in and outside of your own team
- You have a customer service mentality and can build rapport and trust with teammates, internal stakeholders, managers, and employees
- You thrive on organization and attention to detailYou have worked with confidential information and understand the importance of using the utmost discretion when handling sensitive information
- You are innately curious and have a “fearless” approach to work and to learning new things
- You’re excited to get broad exposure to various People functions, and to contribute to the ongoing improvement and evolution of our systems
- You have experience working with a PEO
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Uncapped paid time off (PTO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.