Principal Talent Sourcer
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Principal Talent Sourcer will be responsible for attracting the top 10% of revenue talent within the marketplace through the creation and execution of identification and engagement strategies. The ideal candidate will utilize multiple strategies inclusive of talent/heat mapping, strategic research, cold calling into competitive companies, leveraging online databases, social media, Boolean searching, heavy networking and attending relevant events.
This role requires an experienced executive level recruiting/sourcing background with excellent business acumen, strategic thinking skills, ability to help deliver world class sourcing activities, along with a documented track record of success in uncovering untapped high quality talent.
- Partner with internal clients to problem solve, create ‘go-to-market’ strategies, and define the candidate identification process for each role
- Source passive candidates through ATS/CRM, direct channels, social media, internet, strategic research and relationship management
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and social networking channels
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing strategies and social messaging
- Clearly articulate and sell the Yext value proposition to engage passive talent in a competitive landscape
- Pre-qualify talent through profiling, formal evaluations and trait based assessments
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously strengthened, in order to support current needs, as well as the future business growth
- Monitor candidate quality and sources across the team to ensure quick and efficient delivery of talent Accountable for key metrics; such as candidate experience, productivity and quality of pipeline, quality of
- slate, and time to slate
- Foster relationships with passive talent, recruiting partners and business leaders
- Continuously innovate and develop a platform for internal best practice sharing in order to ensure globally consistent execution
- Maintain acute awareness of industry trends across SaaS with a particular concentration within the marketing technology industry
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition specifically within a recruiting/sourcing capacity
- Proven track record of sourcing talent that has repeatedly exceeded revenue targets and achieved the highest level of sales recognition across multiple geographies
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for roles of varying complexity to include executive level searches
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization tools for market intelligence, and key social media tools for recruiting
- Established social media presence and extensive revenue network in software/technology sales
- Experience heavily leveraging ATS/CRM platforms
- AIRS certified (Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter) or other relevant talent sourcing certifications - a plus, but is not required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.