- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies for technical positions.
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure.
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Palantir and open positions.
- Screen and qualify prospective applicants.
What We Value
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a technology environment.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organization's priorities and approach to problem-solving.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] #LI-SC1