NS1’s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers and the world. We are the market leader in DNS and traffic management software and services, and our customers include the biggest properties and largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, and many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling and processes of today’s DevOps organizations, and deliver reliability and performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, and also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
NS1 is building out its talent team and looking for a full-cycle recruiter with a breadth of experience recruiting across multiple departments. You’ll own your roles and interface directly with your hiring managers to understand needs and set expectations. You’ll source directly, review resumes, find meetups and conferences for members of the NS1 team to attend, screen candidates, set the interview process, and close offers -- crafting a great candidate experience and serving as an advocate for NS1’s values throughout. You’ll need to feel comfortable discussing our technology with both engineering talent and Go-to-Market candidates. You’ll report to our Manager, Talent Acquisition, and will be supported by our Recruiting Coordinator.
- Experience creatively sourcing through multiple platforms to build a diverse talent pool
- Full-cycle recruiting across both technology and Go-To-Market teams
- Proven track record of delivering a great candidate experience, as well as maintaining strong, advisory partnerships with hiring managers, with the ability to push back to make processes better
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organizational ability to ensure no candidate falls through the cracks
- Strong facilitation skills to run debriefs, with a passion to ensure interviews are fair, unbiased, and inclusive
Nice to have:
- Direct experience with Greenhouse ATS (which we use)
- Technical recruiting expertise
Our technology stack at NS1, and the many systems you’ll have an opportunity to work with here:
- Our globally distributed platform is comprised of many subsystems including:
- Custom built DNS software that’s deployed on physical hardware and an anycasted network that spans nearly 30 facilities globally
- REST API, and Portal
- Deployment automation, CI/CD, unit/integration testing
- Monitoring, metrics collection and alerting
- Traffic load balancing, filtering, and DDoS mitigation tools
- Messaging, persistent DB and caching systems
- Other technologies and integrations include:
- Linux, Ansible, Docker & other container platforms
- BGP, BPF/IPTables, SDN, packet analysis
- MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, SQL
- Python (Twisted), Bash, C, C++14, React, Redux, D3
- Hadoop/HDFS/OpenTSDB, Grafana, Bosun
- Integrations with third party SaaS, APIs, and libraries, various Open Source projects including REST API clients and integrations
Working @ NS1
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.