They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
As a Recruiter you will be tasked with the challenge of actively sourcing, networking, interviewing and leveraging recruiting best practices to hire the right talent for Gympass. As a trusted advisor to the business, you will act as a gatekeeper of our culture and mission through the new members you bring to our team. We are a mission oriented, results driven, fun, energetic and fast-paced team environment.
What You'll Do...
- Build and strengthen the overall talent pipeline with best-in-class, diverse talent.
- Partner with business leaders throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet organization hiring needs and goals.
- Provide candidates with a positive and engaging experience
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, referrals, social media and digital outreach to find A-Players to join our mission
- Recommend innovative ideas that improve the end to end recruiting and interviewing process, and contribute to the long-term growth of Gympass
- Participate in recruiting projects and initiatives
You Should Have....
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of successful full cycle recruitment
- Strong and creative sourcing strategies
- Ability to conduct a variety of interview types (structured, competency-based, values etc.)
- Ownership mentality who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Team player, very responsive, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling confidential information
- A passion for health and wellness
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.