Recruiter at andros
ABOUT THE JOB
The Mission of the People Operations team is to recruit, develop, and retain the team at CredSimple. We do this in the context of our company values and Operating Principles. Your mission specifically is to support our growth by recruiting a world class team while also providing a stellar experience for every candidate coming in the door. You will be a consultative partner to our hiring managers and work with them to identify and build pipelines that hit our hiring goals while continuing to build a diverse and inclusive team. You will also be responsible for implementing best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Run a rigorous full-cycle recruiting process to source, interview, and close top-tier candidates across all departments:
- Own and drive our recruiting processes, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments to uncover optimal hiring strategies, and making successful changes to our strategies and processes based on data
- Develop scalable recruiting metrics to track priorities and performance to be shared with internal stakeholders
- Partner with hiring managers to identify recruiting strategies, develop interview plans & ways to creatively source talent:
- Support hiring managers with drafting job descriptions (mission orders)
- Create interview plans that align with the A-method
- Coach employees on interview best practices and provide feedback as needed
- Create an interviewer certification program
- Create a world-class candidate experience for every candidate, from application review through acceptance
- Evaluate our current candidate experience and identify opportunities to continue to attract and engage new talent both in-person and remotely
- Build and create a recruiting strategy that supports hiring and retaining a diverse workforce:
- Identify new sourcing techniques and/or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events and ways to track success
- Create a more inclusive hiring process and develop inclusive job descriptions
- Partner with the People team to build our employer brand within to attract and engage top talent
- Effective communication – Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth.
- Relationship Building: It takes much more than a single touchpoint to make a great hire. You’re adept at building strong relationships with both employees internally and potential candidates
- Highly Organized: You’re highly organized and able to stay on top of multiple moving pieces at once, without dropping the ball or having anything slip through the cracks.
- Extreme Ownership: You take responsibility for your pipeline without excuses and blame. You’re excited to take our recruiting processes to the next level.
- Sense of urgency - Work with hiring managers to identify target start dates and work backwards to ensure we are hitting deadlines. Able to jump in and move on open roles quickly.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting in a high growth environment, with at least 1 year of experience in technical recruiting
- Experience in implementing DE&I Strategies into sourcing and recruitment processes to ensure we are building a diverse, inclusive workforce
- Proven track record of sourcing both active and passive candidates
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and independently solve problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably with Greenhouse
- Collaborative team player, excited to partner with the people team on a variety of projects (not just recruiting)
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.