Our growing team is looking for a Coordinator to take ownership of a range of recruiting responsibilities, as well as ensure a top notch experience for new hires and employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your experience and play a pivotal role in building out our People organization and initiatives.
- Support interview scheduling for candidates at in our NYC and Mountain View offices.
- Create a high-quality interview experience for all candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage candidate workflow through Greenhouse (ATS), ensuring timely updates and data quality.
- Execute on employer branding strategy to highlight company culture and employee experience.
- Handle confidential information with complete discretion and professionalism.
- Assist the Chief People Officer with various administrative, HR and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Ensure our various hiring and employment processes conform with compliance guidelines and industry best practices.
- Create and maintain reports to capture various hiring and employment metrics.
- Serve as a point of contact for various recruiting and HR questions, effectively resolving or escalating as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ months of related human resources or recruiting experience.
- 1+ year experience working with google platforms and ATS and/or HRMS systems.
- A problem solver, with an eye towards continuous improvement of processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation experience
- Knowledge of various employment laws and HR industry best practices