The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll play an integral role in scaling our company and hiring best-in-class talent. Our team’s mission is to provide the best possible candidate experience in the recruitment process. Often times, a Recruiting Coordinator is the first person a candidate meets from the team. As such, you’ll have the ability to make a great first impression on candidates and be a brand ambassador of Yext! This is a great opportunity to join a global and talented Recruiting Operations team and grow your career in People Operations.
Who you are
- You’re positive, friendly, and you enjoy building relationships with candidates, Recruiters, and hiring teams alike.
- Your attention to detail is unmatched and you’re extremely organized, which allows you to juggle multiple tasks at once without compromising quality.
- You understand how to prioritize and and are able to problem-solve in real-time while remaining calm under pressure.
- You love to identify issues and improve processes that will scale -- and you're not afraid to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done."
- You’re a team player and understand the importance of working collaboratively to reach team and company goals.
- You’re able to navigate through change easily and have a no-limits mindset.
- Support the Recruiting team with all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- Own the scheduling of phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Collaborate with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and interviewers across the company to run an organized and efficient interview process
- Proactively communicate with Recruiters and candidates and provide scheduling updates and/or delays
- Troubleshoot last-minute interview cancellations and reschedules with poise
- Coordinate and facilitate batch interview days
- Host candidates onsite and ensure we’re providing the best possible candidate experience at all times
- Be an expert in Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System, and adhere to internal processes in order to maintain data cleanliness
- Coordinate travel and lodging for candidates interviewing in any of our domestic offices
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and work with travel agents and hotel contacts to mitigate discrepancies
- Review and approve all candidate expense reports per our T&E guidelines
- Manage all requests through Zendesk, our ticket management system, and adhere to agreed upon team SLAs
- Escalate roadblocks and/or issues to your manager
- Participate in adhoc recruiting projects to help scale the function
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Experience in an administrative and/or coordination role; preferably client-facing
- Experience with Google Suite (Calendar, Mail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Interested in a career in People Operations (Recruiting, Sourcing, Recruiting Operations, HR, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively communicate across various audiences, including senior leadership and executives
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse a plus!)
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Understanding of Concur
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.