Recruiting Coordinator at DoorDash
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping to build our culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams on:
Recruiting Strategy--helping hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
Building Capabilities-building recruiting capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
Candidate Experience--managing the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
Quality of Hire--ensuring we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!About the Role
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are a passionate candidate advocate who ensures a delightful experience. In addition, you are an ambassador for the Recruiting team to both internal and external stakeholders, promoting operational best practices in a fast-paced environment.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews
- Coordinate candidate travel and the candidate expenses process, as needed
- Manage candidate communications and resources
- Collaborate with Recruiting Operations to create and continuously improve our recruiting programs and processes
- Participate in strategic projects across Recruiting Operations, such as tools implementation
- You’re an owner - you’re a productivity wizard, you’re driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- You are exceptionally organized; juggling priorities comes naturally to you
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering a great recruiting process
- You are proactive in identifying and taking on new projects
- You are a team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- You have 6+ months in a recruiting, HR or administrative role (early talent welcome!)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- You have experience with Google Suite
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.