Recruiting Coordinator at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is growing! We are seeking a talented and driven Recruiting Coordinator! As Recruiting Coordinator, you will become an integral part of the Talent Acquisition Team. You will be a master of organizing/coordinating/hosting, a natural at relationship building and management, and have a passion for ensuring the best candidate experience.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Coordinate all talent including but not limited to interview set up, emailing candidates, scheduling candidates for phone and onsite/virtual interviews
- Communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Manage coordination of hiring workflows across multiple departments within our ATS system, Greenhouse
- Be a candidate experience champion, ensuring a positive experience for candidates throughout the interviewing process
- Develop strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on the hiring pipeline and recruitment activities
- Support the organization and workflow of the People Department
- Research and inform the Director of Talent & Diversity on networking events and conferences that pertain to the goals of the People Department
- Manage ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- High-volume scheduling, coordination, calendar management experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- A passion for building processes and growing teams
- Flawless attention to detail and high levels of organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.