We are scaling fast and looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help support our growth. You will play a critical role on the talent acquisition team partnering with recruiters on all aspects of the hiring process and candidate experience. Great opportunity to gain experience with a fast paced growing startup and your chance to be part of an award winning team!
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service to both candidates and hiring managers
- Schedule phone and zoom interviews, managing complex interview loops, busy internal calendars, and candidate availability.
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (Lever)
- Post open positions to our website and job boards and maintain accurate reflection of open roles.
- Work with the team to ensure an awesome candidate experience from first outreach through offer.
- Maintain data hygiene and all recruiting management records.
- Assist with branding initiatives and other ad hoc projects as needed.
- BA or BS from an accredited university required.
- At least 1 plus year of experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Administrative Assistant required.
- Exceptional organizational and detail oriented skills with track record of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with scheduling tools and/or advanced ATS systems, preferably Lever but not required.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities both cross functionally and externally with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process.
- Previous experience working in a fast growing tech company (preferably series C or D with at least 50 percent growth year over year) is strongly preferred.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.