Recruitment Lead at Managed by Q
Managed by Q is the workplace management platform. We help the world’s leading companies build, design, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.What you’ll be doing
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for Managed by Q- including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, managing candidate experience, and offer negotiation. You will be owning the recruitment for our Growth positions along with other functions, including Business Operations.
- Partner as a strategic recruiting consultant to business leaders as they evaluate new hiring needs, and manage the full process of finding top talent
- Creatively source and message top talent, including long-term planning for passive candidates and engaging with candidates actively searching
- Manage job postings on internal and niche external sites to connect with and recruit top-tier talent
- Provide proactive, metrics-heavy search updates to hiring managers and executive team
- Represent Managed by Q at career fairs and plan events that support our employer brand
- Partner with HRBP to support internal transitions and internal interview processes
- You have the expertise and business acumen to gain credibility with candidates and have the influence to inform the team on our hiring
- Passionate about data integrity- and you can flawlessly make informed decisions and keep our teams up to date on progress or opportunities in the candidate funnel
- Proven track record of building teams and attracting top talent
- Excellent storyteller and communicator, both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of probing for successes, ownership, and abilities for top talent
- Informed and supportive of building diverse teams that foster psychological safety and challenges unconscious bias
Richard Hughes, Director of Talent Acquisition, over ten years experience building teams across functions and over three years’ experience recruiting top talent at Managed by Q.
Maria Dunn, VP of People. Maria oversees the career development and performance management of all employees. She is passionate about elevating our culture of problem solving, transparency and continuous learning.
And many of our other top business leaders looking to grow their teams!Interview Process
First step will be a phone call with Richard to make sure the scope of responsibilities align with your career goals. If it is a good match, we will host you onsite where you will meet a line-up of MbQ employees for 2-3 hours. We plan on having one final round with an executive team member after the first round.Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k) matching, parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.