Recruitment Manager GTM at Onna
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Recruitment Manager who will lead and provide strategic direction to the GTM recruitment team to ensure we attract, hire, and retain world-class talent.
This person will partner closely with hiring managers across the business to grow and scale their teams. A successful candidate will have previous experience in high-growth environments and strong knowledge of current trends, innovations, and best practices in global talent acquisition.
What you'll do:
- Act as the go-to person for the Go to Market recruiting team
- Lead a team of recruiters while balancing their workloads, helping them prioritize their roles, and supporting them in the recruitment and hiring processes
- Act as a subject matter expert for hiring managers by optimizing the recruiting funnel, and addressing operational challenges that allow for greater scalability
- Consistently improve upon existing practices and resources, and implement new best practices and ideas to better the recruitment process
- Participate in the greater global recruiting team in developing, implementing, and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Provide weekly status reports on pipeline metrics, trends, and areas for improvement
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from an engaging sourcing strategy to getting talent on board
Who you are:
- You have 5 years of in-house recruiting experience in sales, marketing, and the corporate space
- You’re business-oriented and data-driven
- You have experience in leading, mentoring, and coaching a remote team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You are coach and mentor who will help to enable recruiters and coordinators on the team
- You’re business-oriented and data-driven
- You are an influencer. You have experience partnering with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- You have experience in building and implementing recruitment initiatives, best practices, and challenging the “status quo”
- You have a problem-solving mindset and you like to collaborate and brainstorm with the team to find solutions
- You have outstanding recruiting skills from sourcing through offer negotiation
- You’re a motivated self-starter who works well with a lot of autonomy and little direction
- You’re able to manage multiple, shifting priorities in a fast-paced atmosphere with grace, positivity, and a calm demeanor, and are able to stay a step ahead at all times
- You have experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse a plus)
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.