Sales Recruiter (Contract) at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
We are looking for a temporary contract Sales Recruiter to help scale our growing team. As a Sales Recruiter, you will manage many tasks that help our recruiting process run smoothly.What You'll Do
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for our Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Operations teams; source, screen, interview and hire candidates
- Establish sourcing strategies that excite and engage candidates
- Help our Talent function provide a best in class experience to candidates and referrers through prompt action and communication
- Generate reports and conduct research to answer questions related to our hiring activities
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Team to execute tasks that improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our Recruiting process
- Audit and administer various fields in Greenhouse (our applicant tracking system) and recruiting tools. A few examples include email and scorecard templates, job posts, and offer templates
- You possess 3+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter
- You have 2+ years of direct software sales recruiting experience
- You must have prior experience using Greenhouse.io or a similar platform
- You are a strong communicator and extremely detail-oriented
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team environment
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK