The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for a talented Senior Analyst, People Analytics to join our People team and help build our people analytics practice. In this role, you will build Tableau dashboards, create reports, model different people scenarios, and work on various projects all related to people. We are looking for someone who has had previous experience in analytics in the people function, is a self-starter, innovative, and of course, detail oriented!
What You’ll Do
- Build a dashboard of talent metrics
- Support the success of various functional teams via data-driven decision making and ensure alignment across teams based on their individual data needs
- Gather and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data
- Work with Business Partners to design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting automation
- Simplify complex problems & huge data sets to extract insights and actionable recommendations
- Partner with HRIS team to design and build dashboards in Workday
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education required, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a Business related degree
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on analytics experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Superior Excel and proficient PowerPoint skills
- Workday Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Tableau or similar BI tools
- Ability to clearly communicate analysis to a variety of audiences
- IT partnering and database management is a plus
- Experience with SQL and pulling data from relational databases is a plus
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.