Senior HR Operations Analyst at Yext
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
We are looking for a motivated Senior HR Operations Analyst to join our People team! You will primarily assist with various HR data and operational processes, including audit and validation activities, analytics and metrics reporting, and other system and data special projects. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable operating independently, excellent at multi-tasking and must have a high affinity for data integrity and HR systems.
What You’ll Do
- Manage Day to Day HRIS transactions (Including: New Hire Entry, Promotions, Positions)
- Maintain data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data; audit data and solve irregularities
- Assess how we collect data, how we store it, and most importantly, how we automate for efficient access, reporting and analyses.
- Follow-through on established audit protocols and ensure that ongoing audits of HR data in HRIS Systems occur on defined cadence.
- Assist with troubleshooting root causes of audit issues identified and resolved to ensure the issue does not occur again in future.
- Support the annual internal/external audit process by providing reporting and supporting documentation as requested.
- Comply with all Data Privacy Laws.
What You Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a data analysis role supporting HR operations teams.
- Experience with Workday is required. ADP Workforce experience preferred.
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people and teams.
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle various tasks simultaneously, adapt quickly to changes and the discipline to complete last minute requests as needed.
- Ability to follow through with open issues until resolved.
- Excellent judgment is required to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to sustain routine daily tasks.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.